Scheduled Service and Warranty Work conducted during normal business hours only - Monday through Friday - 8 am to 4:30 pm - excluding legal holidays. Requests for Emergency Service outside these hours are billable at current after-hours rates. Our standard overtime rates are $185 for the first 30 minutes and $45 for each additional 15 minutes.
Manufacturer may request proof of maintenance records for warranty parts repairs or replacement. An annual maintenance contract is highly recommended.
Warranty parts must be supplied by manufacturer. After-market parts can be used at current market pricing in lieu of waiting for manufacturer's parts. Warranty parts may take up to 7 to 10 days to get.
Labor warranty does not cover:
- Normal maintenance as outlined in the installation and servicing instructions or Owner's Manual, including filter cleaning and/or replacement and lubrication.
- Failure, damage or repairs due to misuse, abuse, improper servicing, unauthorized alteration or improper operation.
- Failure to start due to voltage conditions, blown fuses, open circuit breakers, or damages due to the inadequacy or interruption of electrical service.
- Failure or damage due to floods, winds, fires, lightning, accidents, corrosive environments (rust, etc) or other conditions beyond the control of Company.
- Failure or damage due to any utility interruption - gas, electrical or water.
- Plugged condensate drains.
If there is any correction of charges our office will address them the next business day.